Business and Beyond
We are focusing on supporting our clients priority to gain immediate insights in the customers, their attitudes, their behaviors, their preferences. In a world with instantly available and unfiltered information enterprises is going to want to hear global conversations about their brands, products, services, virtually and real time. There are simply no other choices.
This means by definition that eventually this kind of immediate insight will become price of entry to contemporary customer relationships. Now at this point, the more relevant question become - not simply what you know but how quickly you can know it and then how immediately you can do something with what you know. And that’s the issue of process transformation. Not simply to the traditional channels of information delivery, promotion advertising, marketing, but every core process that influence the next moment of customer decision - from procurement to production to distribution, fulfillment and post sales service. And we have to understand and then be ready to help our clients understand that the winners of this new era of smarter commerce will share common characteristics:
- They will understand that their customers will never again rely on them as a the primary source of information
- Customer experience for a product or brand is being transformed by this convergence of physical and digital mobile and social spheres
- They see that the idea of information on delivery through o defined channels is rapidly becoming passey
- Becoming supplemented by approaches that respect the requirements of consumers and the requirements for more open inclusive and spontaneous ways to engage and exchange
- Deploy technologies that hear the global conversation is taking place about the products, their service their brands
- They accept that insight is not the end game. They know that value premium will be secured by those who can convert the insight into immediate and authentic action, the operating structure that allow them to both – continuously know and also act on what they know.
“There are two types of global leaders today. Those who posses deep expertise and decide to keep it tightly and those who posses deep expertise and decide to share it widely. The first ones think they can have real impact in changing the world, the second ones they really do”